• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted April 09 2003 - 09:23 AM

I was glad to see it back on again. Good episode last night as usual. Has John totally lost his mind blowing off Rita?

#2 of 8 PeteyG

PeteyG

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 12:45 AM

I agree it was a good episode. The storyline with Baldwin was well done. And yes, I think John is nuts for breaking it off with Rita. With that said, I think I read in another thread that Kim Delaney was coming back to the show - and if she is, I'm betting that this is just a setup for those 2 to eventually hook up.

My .02 as to what I think the writers are thinking. . .

Good episode and I am really glad it's back on the air. I hate that ABC always pulls this show in mid-season for weeks at a time to preview a new show in it's time slot. It seems the majority of the shows they try never pan out.

Pete
"If we weren't all crazy, we'd all go insane."

#3 of 8 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 03:20 AM

I really liked Diane when she was on before and you might be correct about your .02 there PeteyG. Still I would have to go with Rita in the hottie dept.She is a real sweetheart.Andy's role on the last episode was more subdued but it was good to see the other actors having more scene time.

#4 of 8 Bill Gato

Bill Gato

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 08:53 AM

Could John's break-up with Rita be a prelude to her being written off of the show? I could see her transferring to another precinct because of some awkwardness between she and John.

I think that she was being underutilized and perhaps she wants to "pull a Caruso"? Hopefully, she will stay and more will be done with her.

By the way, I enjoyed that little interaction that Baldwin had with Greg at the end of the show. Those two are becoming great partners.
Bill the Cat

#5 of 8 Henry Gale

Henry Gale

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
Has John totally lost his mind blowing off Rita?

There was an epidemic of lost minds...Asst. Dist. Atty. Valerie Heywood (Garcelle Beauvais) had to actually coax Baldwin into coming over for some TLC. She wouldn't have to ask me twice. Posted Image

"I was born to ramble, born to rove
Some men are searchin for the Holy Grail
But there ain't nothin sweeter 
Than riden' the rails."
-Tom Waits-

#6 of 8 Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 11:41 AM

Bill, this show really has some incredible acting and you've just seen some of it. Esai Morales has brought so much to this show too, and he plays his role to a tee.I used to think this series wouldn't make it if something happened to Andy, now I realize how good the rest of the 15th precinct is!

#7 of 8 Randy Tennison

Randy Tennison

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted April 10 2003 - 02:35 PM

I think there was just too much "Everyone is dating someone else" on the show. Andy with Connie. John with Rita. Baldwin with Valerie. (Poor PAA John and Greg. Maybe they should get together??? Posted Image )

I'm glad they broke John and Rita up. It leave open some new things to happen. I do hope that Andy and Connie make it. I like them both.

and, IMHO, if Dennis Franz ever leaves, this series is over.
Randy T.
Orlando, FL
ºoº Home of The Mouse!!!

"Oh, come on, guys. It's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays!"

#8 of 8 Mike Soltis

Mike Soltis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted April 11 2003 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
IMHO, if Dennis Franz ever leaves, this series is over.

I would have to agree there. Like the show especially in HD Posted Image
This signature has been modified from its original version. Due to clearance issues and Fox not wanting to spend the money, most of the soundtrack music has been replaced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow