What's new

Thank you Universal for the new Back to the Future Discs! (1 Viewer)

Though it took several months to redo, the bad framing issue for "Back to the Future II & III" is a thing of the past. I got my discs the other day and immediately checked out two key scenes in the Part II to make sure they were correct this time, and whatya' know, they were! Hurrah! You can finally see the small metal wheel under the Delorean as Marty makes his way over to the rear of Biff's car before the tunnel now. In the first release, it was out of frame. Same goes for when Doc resizes Marty's futuristic jacket in the alley. The bottoms of the sleeves are now visible. Excellent. Although I do not have reference frames to look for in Part III, I trust Universal has fixed it as well. These might be small issues to some, but for fans of the movies (like myself), we like to seem them in the best possible format, especially the picture. Thank you Universal for honoring your word to fix the DVDs. It was worth the wait.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I just wish I could find the corrected ones in the store. I held off buying them because of the framing problem but for the life of me have still not found them anywhere.

Anyone know where I can get them online????

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
Hmmm! I sent my two discs in on February 23rd and to date - NADA!. I queried them a few weeks ago and they said they couldn't find my submittal, but that didn't mean they didn't have them??? So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks