-

Photo
- - - - -

Wow! I can’t believe I found this.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor

• 975 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 09:43 AM

Back in my collage days I was quite the DOOM/DOOM II freak. I was really into making the wads. Well I just happen to come across one that I posted on the net over 7 years ago. I can't believe that this is still "out there". Any way, here is the link to grab it, it's one of my favorite DOOM II wad files that I made back in the day, it ended up getting me a job as a level designer.

Anyone else have some old DOOM II wads kicking around that they would like to share?

Dean

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   James Zos

James Zos

Supporting Actor

• 727 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 03:12 PM

I don't Dean, but I too am impressed that your creation was still floating in the net universe. If I'm researching a certain topic I'll sometimes email someone who has posted about it and they're always shocked to see that their post, now several years old, is still floating around out there somewhere. It is kind of like space junk, sometimes stuff never really goes away.
By the way I loved both Doom and Doom II back in the day, both of which I beat on my old 486DX75 laptop.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer

• 11,286 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 04:38 PM

Wow, the BBS door game I helped write is still floating around. It seems to have had staying power like Legend of the Red Dragon Posted Image. Austin was the originator, but so many of the modules are mine in there

http://riverbbs.net/.../004/BS0030.ZIP