Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Snow White & Seven Dwarfs at Suncoast

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Wayne W

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator

• 199 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 06:54 AM

I finally picked up a copy of this at Suncoast today. It was on sale for $17.99 which seemed like a good price. I thought this title was OOP, but they guy at Suncoast said it was back in print. Disney still lists it as not available on their site.

On a side note we went to Best Buy to get copies of the Farscape 3.1 DVD and they only had one copy (which I bought). My local Best Buy never seems to stock titles that I want. That is why we went to Suncoast so my friend could get a copy as well (They don't price match, but they guy at the counter was really cool and used a coupon he had to give the same price as BB). He also said that Suncoast was owned by BB, but that Blockbuster was buying them.

#2 of 2 David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,382 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 08:05 AM

Disney's Snow White is definately NOT back in print. They dug up some copies in the warehouse and passed them around to various stores, most likely. Or something like that.

But he's most definately wrong about it being in-print again.

DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?