Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: 32" Sony Wega

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow

Screenwriter

• 2,049 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 01:46 AM

I'm selling my 32" Sony Wega KV32FS13 to help pay for a HT projector. This model has several cool features, like 16:9 Enhanced Mode for anamorphic DVDs, a 3-line Digital Comb Filter, and a component video input. I've tweaked it with Avia and to television color patterns (in two separate settings).

The TV comes with a matching stand (already assembled) which has an adjustable shelf and smoked glass doors. I'm asking $500.00, pickup only in the Washington, DC area (this thing weighs more than 150 lbs.). Unfortunately I don't have the box, but I do have the remote. The TV is in perfect working order, with only one minor bit of cosmetic damage. You can email me at jesseb@smdi.com or you can PM me. I can provide pictures if requested.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
--Michael Scott, The Office

"When I get sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
--Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother