What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 18 - 4/8/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
1 a.m. - 2 a.m.

It's Tuesday, so Kim must be running from someone.

Some mysterious sniper(s) starting shooting at Jack and company just as the Coral Snake dude was taking Kate to get his ride out of town.

Tony's got Michelle under surveillance within CTU. Carrie has some strange domestic issues with Michelle and the beau.

Mike is still pushing for immediate retaliation on "those 3 countries who shall be unnamed". Lynn isn't too resistance to that course of action. Palmer is hoping Jack will get him the proof so that he doesn't have to order the quick strike teams to pop those "3 unnamed countries".

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Well the first thought on the sniper trying to take out the last Coral Snake dud is the same people who were trying to kill him earlier, (like he told Jack about).

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
My first thought was Nina as the sniper. But let's go through the characters.

Nina- Breaks out of goverment custody
Tony - Leaves CTU and wants revenge for his leg
Michelle - Is mad at Jack for messing up her relationship with Tony. Maybe working with Carrie seceretly.
Carrie - Slips out and becomes the new Nina in town
Kim - Mad at Daddy for lying to her
Usof (That guy that was with him) - Told his terriost buddy where they were.
Sherry - Goes on a killing spree plotting to ruin the President's plans

Other possibilites

The 8th snake
Mandy from the first season
Kim's boyfriend

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott

How about Palmer's son? Haven't seen him from the first episode, have we? I'm only thinking about it because it would make no sense at all and is therefore possible on 24. :D

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Man, I hope this episode draws me back in because all of a sudden I've lost my passion for 24. Yikes! I only taped last week's episode and haven't even watched it yet, especially after all the lackluster reviews of it, and this is from a guy who lived for the show a scant month ago. Maybe it's the seemingly lack of a clear direction, since the nuke went off, I feel like "what's left to show?"

LennyP

Supporting Actor
The Great GREGG HENRY is in the episode again, that's all I need to know to watch it, I hope he does something terrible :D
But I did lose my interest during last episode, 17th, as well.
Maybe because The Shield ended, now there's Lucky at that time slot, hope it's good.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Man, I'm pretty forgiving, but...

"It's in....arrrrrrgh"
???

How cliche' is that?

edit:
Okay, that last part was pretty cool, though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Its time for things to pick up again. This week was good, but next week looks like things kick back into gear again

capt

WillG

Senior HTF Member
SPOILERS AHEAD

Pretty good Ep. Save for the Cliched, Man not getting out the last crucial word before he croaks bit. But I guess Jack solved the mystery pretty quick. Looks like Wallace really was going to screw Jack. How was he going to give Jack the evidence from an airplane, mail it to him once he reached his destination?

Also from next weeks preview, it looks like it is mirroring S1 pretty close, even up to Jack getting tazered

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I swore, when the guy said that the chip was "inside..."

I really thought that it was going to be in Nina's back. Remember the scar that the camera focused on way back some 12 hours ago? BTW, does anyone know where Nina is? Is she in custody still?

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Nice Fox News tie in (especially when Palmer says "turn it off!").

Monty Python and The Holy Grail came to mind in the end and also some cringing.

I can tell that Michelle is pissed at Carrie when Tony hops over to her to grill her about the recent attack and knowing that Carrie was listening in on her I wished she grabbed one of Tony's crutches and smashed her computer (Try listening to me now!).

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Much better episode than last week's. I loved the ending, and even Kim's plotline was handled OK this time. I'm guessing the amputation had to happen quickly in order to save Miguel's life.

The riot stuff didn't even make sense. Does the public even know at this time that this was an "attack by three countries" from the Middle East? And was that militia up and all ready to go at 4 am? I find that hard to believe, but whatever.

/Mike

Jay W

Supporting Actor
A much better episode, I was really let down by the last couple at least. I agree on the cliched croak at the end, but it was a cool sequence nonetheless. I saw the amputation shock coming from the start of that scene but it was still a bit unnerving.

Things certainly have picked up, and judging from the previews they seem to be shifting gears next week too.

Very entertaining.

PS: Somewhere, sometime that mountain lion will have it's revenge! :D

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I will not comment on the gurgling-can't-get-any-needed-info-out-of-my-pie-hole part.

But the rest was nice.

What the heck is all this amputation stuff? Did I turn off the TV too soon? I flicked it after Mr Whats His name told Jack everything he needed to know, except what he actually needed to know, then died. Thought that was the end because I usually do not watch next weeks stuff, they give away too much.

Oh, and 24, Marietta, Georgia? Why would you focus on Marietta which is pratically part of Atlanta. I guess the only people that wonder that is people that live in Atlanta. I guess they didn't want to say Atlanta because everyone knows CNN is there, and they want to be able to show Fox News on the the show maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks