What's new

Klipsch Rx-35? (1 Viewer)

JoeTX

Auditioning
Has anybody here heard anything about the new line of Klipsch reference speakers. I am planning on buying a home theater system at the end of May, and I heard about these speakers comming out. If they are going to be much more expensive than the Rx-3IIs then ill just get those now but if they are alot better then ill fork over the extra few bucks. So if anybody knows when they are comming out and the pricing, plz let me know. Thanx.

btw: this system is for an apartment but I want something that will last.

Cam S

Screenwriter
I've been told by my local Klipsch dealer that they are basically the same speakers, but with a different look. Some of the larger bookshelves will be new though.

I'm excited for all of them, I really need to complete my reference system with some towers.

Greg Schwabacher

Stunt Coordinator
I've been told by my local Klipsch dealer that they are basically the same speakers, but with a different look.
My local Klipsch dealer told me the same thing about three weeks ago as I was picking up my second set of RS-3II's. If you can get a good deal on Rx-3II's now, I say go for it. Just make sure you get all you think you'll need (like get two extra surrounds even if you only have 5.1 now), because when they're gone, they're gone!

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
I would go a step further in suggesting you get the rf3ii's now because with Klipsch expending an enormous amount of effort in tooling-up for all the new synergy speakers to load-in to bestbuy, it MAY be that the new REF line gets less attention......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks