Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

MGM: "The Chipmunk Adventure", please...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,676 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 05:10 PM

I think you now own the rights to this, since you own the Samuel Goldwyn library, so is there any chance we'll be favored with a DVD release of this? The demand is pretty high for this title...from Chipmunk fans of old to 80s children/babies, this is a wanted title. You don't need to stock it with extras (though the trailer would be nice)... All we require is an OAR widescreen transfer, and we'll be happy customers. Sincerely, John Kilduff... Sun goes down, I'm just getting up, I'm headed for the city lights...radio's blasting all the way to my blood, gonna rock this town tonight.
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Eugene Esterly

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor

• 822 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 09:43 AM

So do I. I am a fan of Alvin & The Chipmunks & I will purchase The Chipmunk Adventure on DVD but only if the movie is released on DVD in OAR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users