-

Photo

FS: NEC LT240 DLP projector

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 05:10 PM

Looking for a buyer who lives in Calgary, Edmonton, or surrounding areas of Alberta. I may ship to other Canadian locations if shipping cost is reasonable (it probably will be).

NEC LT240, under 50 hours of use. DLP 2x color wheel projector, XGA 4:3, 1600 ANSI lumens, 2000:1 CR. Manufactured January 2003.

VGA-to-BNC breakout cable included, for component video, to allow hookup of progressive scan DVD players.

I can demo if you visit or if the demo location is within the Calgary area.

$4000 CDN.
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him...a super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Gamesh....

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 09:21 AM

The VGA-to-BNC breakout cable is not the official NEC ones (that retail for $50!). It is a regular VGA-to-BNC cable that ends in 5 BNC connectors, with 3 BNC-to-RCA-male adapters at the ends.
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him...a super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Gamesh....

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 08 2003 - 09:23 AM

I will be heading to Edmonton for the Easter long weekend as well, so there is an opportunity for me to demo/ship the projector while I am up there.

Gamesh....

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Yousaf

Yousaf

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted April 09 2003 - 08:44 AM

I like your sig Posted Image

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 09 2003 - 06:05 PM

Hey, my sig is NOT for sale. Posted Image

I am willing to ship anywhere in Canada. Price includes shipping now.

Gamesh....

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 14 2003 - 07:33 AM

Price reduction: $3700 CDN

Gamesh....

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Max Leung

Max Leung

Producer

• 4,612 posts

Posted April 14 2003 - 06:00 PM

Quick question: What do buyers have to worry about if they are from the US? The NEC LT240 can be considered a "computer accessory" or "computer display device". Is it exempt from duty?

Gamesh....