What's new

Sega GT Online........ It's official (1 Viewer)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Read about it here

"Sega GT Online takes racing for pink slips to a whole new level. If you think you've got what it takes to be the best, you can put your hard-earned car on the line and square off with thousands of gamers online via Xbox Live. Hey, if you lose big you can always talk trash -- or grovel and beg for your car back."

Damien

Supporting Actor
this is one year too late for me. This would of been perfect if it was released around december.....but with better games like pgr2,moto gp 2,rallisport 2,midtown madness, and midnight club, i'll just say this one may get lost in the shuffle.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I understand that enabling Live! support in a game takes A LOT of work, but if Sega thinks I'm going to buy last year's game with no changes besides being Live! enabled, they have another thing coming.

Why not tweak the engine, add new cars, and fix some of the complaints lodged with the original game while you're at it?

Scott "E"

Second Unit
hey scott. where ya been lately? havent seen you on
Hey Joey, I've been very busy at work and have had to bring a lot of work home with me, so my online time is very limited at this point. I hop on every now and then for a little Moto GP (still my favorite Live game), but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to join you guys for some group play.

paul h

Supporting Actor
Hmmm wasnt that impressed with SegaGT ... im much more excited about the new Midnight Club, Rallisport and Midtown Madness games.

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
ok.... everyone keeps talking about rallisport 2.. I havent heard anything about this game at all except for the mention LONG ago about a rallisport with online play... that was around the time of the release of the original game. other than that no rumors, updates, screens... nothing. If i've missed something someone plase let me know.. Dying for the sequel to rallisport. :D

Dan B

Screenwriter
but with better games like pgr2,moto gp 2,rallisport 2,midtown madness, and midnight club, i'll just say this one may get lost in the shuffle.
Well, Sega GT distinguishes itself from those games in that it takes a more sim-oriented approach to driving physics. (Moto GP is arguably sim-ish - but it's not a car game - Likewise, Rallisport is a rally game & that's comparing apples to oranges there as well)

Dan B

Screenwriter
Andrew, wait for E3. :)

There's not any real info on it yet...other than the fact that it's on the way.

-Dan
waiting for E3 too

James D S

Screenwriter
But will it also have system link? This feature remains absent from a genre that would benefit greatly from it. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread