Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

How can I get press releases?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Hector Gutierre

Hector Gutierre

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 06:22 AM

Hello.

Sorry to bother everyone in the forum if this is a little off-topic.

I'm starting a DVD news and reviews website, and would like to know who should I contact to receive press releases for upcoming titles. The website will be in spanish, oriented to both U.S. spanish speaking audience and to Latin America. To my knowledge there are no other sites of this type, and as a native spanish speaker some of the english DVD review sites doesn't always have correct info. about spanish subtitles / dubbing... or if the extras are subtitled at least... It's very frustrating for some spanish speaking people to find out that the movie is subtitled but the extras aren't. Even in Region 4 releases.

It's been very difficult for me to find out press sections on the websites for the major DVD companies. And I haven't been able to get contact information for local distributors in Mexico, Argentina and the rest of Latin America.

Thanks