What's new

Anybody know what happened with Season 2 of Due South (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I just checked my order status of this order at Playcentric.com and got a message on the order that they were cancelling it because they weren't sure when Season 2 would be released. Does anyone have any details or know when it might be released?

Nathan McMahan

Stunt Coordinator
NO. Wrong. Evil. Bad. Must get air. Remo Williams not OAR. Return to Snowy River Non-OAR. George Lucas no original...can't think, brain hurt...must upgrade Robin Hood, Jack Ryan, Young Guns. Firefly cancelled... Buffy not in... Lord Joss sez...intended aspect ratio not....losing conciousness...

Oh come on ANOTHER T-2, Another Alien set!!

Damn, I wish they'd just release Army of Darkness already or heckfire, I'd even be happy with an official Stargate release. Hey maybe they could release the original Star Trek episodes one at a time...That'd be swell.

Think I'll just go watch Dukes of Hazzard on VHS with my trusty top loading VCR and my rotary dial phone at my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks