What's new

THQ wants feedback on next WWE game (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
http://www.thq.com/fanfeedback/wwe/

If you don't like the direction THQ has taken with Smackdown, Raw and WMX8 let them know. I loved No Mercy and the rest of the N64 games, but Smackdown moves WAY too fast and the limited movesets really piss me off. I hope they model an engine after the AKI one because Def Jam Vendetta doesn't look that great to me.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
move faster, better animation, and put storylines in RAW like they do with Smackdown. Oh, and leave Loser T,Big Slow, Scott Steroid and Stone Cold Bill Goldberg out of the game :)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Jeff, I have never seen so much hatred for a wrestler(s) since I started hating TEST. God, he is awful. :)

Glad to hear that THQ is looking for feedback. Maybe they will take notice to the many people who will probably say No Mercy was there favorite wrestling game.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Mmmm... No Mercy
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

How about XBOX Live connectivity w/ updated storylines :) I just hope they go back to the Aki wrestling engine...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Lots of wrestlers, lots of moves,lots of game types(ladders,. rumble, hell in a cell and so on), good story line, good grapple system like no mercy on n64 had,make the game the right speed, x-box live play for all modes. Hows that? :)

TedT

Second Unit
How about some blood? It used to be on a bunch of the older games. Plus there's blood on the Smackdown TV show almost every week. If they want "realism", they better include it in the video game!!!

JayV

Supporting Actor
How about XBOX Live connectivity w/ updated storylines
Good one, Rob!

And another one: a robust CAW (with downloadable features like new tatoos, mustaches, T-shirts, etc.) and the ability to use CAW wrestlers on XBL. We'll probably have to give up custom themes for XBL play, but I can live with that.

How about downloadable objects with which to hit each other?

My friends and I had a lot of fun making CAWs of each other and playing them in Raw. Definitely added some value to an otherwise weak offering.

-j

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks