Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ah... denon 1801 stuck in prologic tape... please help

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Ben_Hud

Ben_Hud

Stunt Coordinator

• 62 posts

Posted April 05 2003 - 03:34 PM

hey i was hooking up my new sound card to my receiver with a coax cable, and i accidently hit something that changed the receiever from auto mode, to dolby pro logic tape Posted Image ... i can't get any of my connections to work, but my video still works. Idon't have manual, so question can anybody walk me through setting it back to to auto mode so it can work again,. i tried going through imput menu but it seems to only have analog and 6 ext in. choices, cant seem to figure it out even though i know its something simple... i promise ill write it down Posted Image please help me, i wanna listen to the music and movies again. /cry ,

thanks

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Chuck Kent

Chuck Kent

Supporting Actor

• 983 posts

Posted April 06 2003 - 01:54 AM

Denon lists the manual for the 1802 (which is essentially the 1801 with DPL II) here http://www.usa.denon...fs/1802INST.pdf

If you don't see a simple answer, try the processor reset (detailed toward the back.) The reset is like a PC reboot. It can cure many ills...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users