Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Paradigm Studio 40's V.2 For Sale...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   David Smith

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 106 posts

Posted April 05 2003 - 02:18 PM

These are in black laminate and are in mint condition. My wife and I recently adopted two young children and stand mounted speakers are no longer an option!

I will be buying Studio 60's in place of these, which are the exact same speaker configuration, just a bigger, floor standing enclosure. Much better with small children!

These things are just several months old and are probably not even completely broken in yet.

I am asking $675 plus shipping to anywhere in the 48 states.

I also have a really nice pair of Sanus Systems Reference stands that I will be selling too if anyone is interested. They work great for the 40's and are great looking stands with a spiked triangle rose marble base, black metal uprights, and a meatal spiked plate for the speaker to sit on. I will let these go for $100 shipped which is a great deal on these stands. I believe they were around $300 new.

Also, I'm looking for an inexpensive amplifier to amp my Studio 60's and maybe even my Studio CC. Somewhere around 150-200 watts per speaker. Either an Anthem MCA-2 or MCA-3, or possibly an Acurus A 200X3 or something similar. Possible even a 5X125 amp or something similar also that would alow me to bi-amp my mains. I would consider a partial trade for something along these lines.

Thanks for looking! David

PS if you would like pics or have any questions, feel free to email me at osuhog@cox.net

Thanks again!

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Yousaf

Yousaf

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted April 06 2003 - 10:48 AM

How tall are the stands?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   David Smith

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 106 posts

Posted April 06 2003 - 02:47 PM

Yousaf,

The stands are 21" tall from the tip of the spikes to the top plate. Here's a pic of one of the stands.

BTW, my ebay name is perrypoke and I have 182 positive feedbacks just so you know.

I will also accept paypal, MO, or cashiers check.

Thanks again! David

Posted Image

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Yousaf

Yousaf

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted April 06 2003 - 07:17 PM

Well thanks for replying but I really need something taller. Good luck selling them!

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   David Smith

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 106 posts

Posted April 07 2003 - 03:11 PM

Studio 40's are sold. Thanks Tom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users