What's new

So you can't meet any girls? (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I have a friend who is moving to Hawaii
She is tall fairly skinny blonde who plays in a band and is mighty cute.
I think most single straight guys would be gaga over her.
She is leaving mainly because she can't find any straight single guys in San Francisco.
I am happily married but I hate to see her go.
Just a little note .....many think of SF as a mainly gay city, but it leaves a huge excess of straight women.
Someone needs to take advantage of this situation!

Don Black

Screenwriter
San Francisco is full of nothing but straight single guys. The ratio of women/men is staggering. Almost double that of NYC...

E

Eric Kahn

tell her she needs to move to Cincinnati;)
post office does not pay enough for me to live in san francisco

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
And the city is only a few miles north of Silcon Valley, home of more nerdy single guys who are financially well-off than anyplace else in the country.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I am available!!! Just across the Bay!!! I work in the City though.... Please DON"T GO!!!!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Considering the rationale, she doesn't sound too bright
Not to bright to judge a person on a few lines :D

Actually she's #2 to leave for that reason.
Sure there are other contributing factors, this is generally the most expensive place to live. Homes in our neighborhood go for $1.3M, Condos average $700- $800K. Out of most peoples range. Both are average intelligence....smart enough to know they are not going to buy anything and sometimes change is good

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
And Hawaii is cheaper? I thought Hawaii is one of the more expensive places to live in the world! I mean, $3 for one scoop of ice cream? Come on! :D

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I have a friend who sold his property in SF and retired in Hawaii he's 42. Yup, it's much cheaper.

I meant she's the 2nd person I knew that left the area for that reason.

Mark
When you think about it, what keeps you attached to an area.
People, a job and a place to live mainly. If you dont have anyone and dont own then what's to keep you in a area?
I wasn't trying to make it a big debate, just a note to single guys this is a pretty good place to find single women, that's all.
Grant

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Ah. So, if I lived in SF for a few years, I'd think anywhere would be cheaper. And you'd be right! :)

What is the economy like in Hawaii? I'm a programmer...are there sexy high-paying programming jobs in Hawaii? Sure, the girls may be nice, but you need income to keep up with the daily personal hygiene. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks