What's new

Ed - 04/04/03 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Since this has not aired yet I will use a spoiler, but I just saw that Christopher Lloyd
will be making a guest appearance tonight. That will be heavy!

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Heavy? What do you mean by heavy? I'm on the west coast. Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull on the east coast?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Anyone know how many episodes have aired so far? I can't believe there are only two left.

~T

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
Two episodes left.

Tonight I hope to catch it in HD. Can't wait, it will be my first time seeing julie bowen in HD. ;)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Forget Christopher Lloyd, Michael Winslow was on the show! It was great to see him again after so many years. I used to love that guy.

The gunshot scene was hilarious!

~T

Don Black

Screenwriter
Just to confirm, can Winslow actually make those sounds? They are obviously SFX enhanced.... but does he have some weird natural ability?

Also, has anyone confirmed that next week will indeed be a series finale and not just a season finale?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Every movie I've seen Winslow in, he's made sound effects. I don't see why they'd fake it just for him.

~T

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I am really really depressed. It's like watching a beloved family member who is dying and there is nothing you can do but enjoy the time that you have left.

I think this show is going to find newfound life in syndication, like "my so called life." Then people will clamor for new episodes but it will be too late because everyone will have moved on to other projects. And we could all slap them silly and say "I told you it was good. Why didn't you watch it when it mattered?"

BTW, no SFX. All Winslow.

Don Black

Screenwriter
The Friday move is alarming... The rumors that the whole current Carol/Ed plot is to give fans some closure for the last 3 years is even more so...

Roberto Carlo

Second Unit
The rumors that the whole current Carol/Ed plot is to give fans some closure for the last 3 years is even more so...
These aren't rumors. A previous thread on the show linked to an article where the producer said just that. He wasn't giving up; he was just being fair to the fans. I agree that it is sad.

Don Black

Screenwriter
Well, that wasn't exactly an article from the daily Variety so I took it for what it was....

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Ed won its timeslot last night, with the biggest margin of victory in that period since January.

~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks