What's new

Aggie Ring Day (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Today after 5 1/2 long semesters I finally picked up my Aggie Ring. For thsoe of you who don't know, you can order your Aggie Ring when you have reached 95 total housr of credit, 60 of which have to be at A&M. It's a huge deal, with a ton of symbolism on the Ring (all Aggie Rings are identical except for finish), and something Aggies everywhere immediately notice.

I'll have pics up later.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
This November. I can't believe I'm almost 3/4 of the way through. Hell, I barely feel ready to be a freshman.

Jason_H

Second Unit
Congratulations, Chris! What are you seeking your degree in? I am class of '00! And speaking of rings...mine needs its first cleaning. They look incredible the day you pick them up though. :)

Mark Hayenga

Supporting Actor
The real question is, how many sheep did you have to sleep with to get it? :)

HOOK'EM!!!

(just keeping up intercollegiate relations here, move along :))

Chris_Richard

Supporting Actor
Congratulations, also. I'm class of '88. I was caught in the raising of the requirement to 95 hours. Since I was in co-op getting only 1 hour every other semester and they don't pass out rings in the summer I didn't get my ring until the fall of my fifth year. What a wait.

I still remember running to the Chicken with an hour between my 1:00 & 3:00 class to dunk the ring.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
My degree is in biology with a minor in music. I hope (assuming I get in) to go to med school, so I figured I'll get all the science there, so do a minor in undergrad in somethign I enjoy (I play bass trombone and piano). As for year, I'm a young-un, Class of '04.

Agreed, tey look great the first day you get them, and just FYI Mark, there were no sheep involved in getting my ring. :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks