Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Walt Disney Space stuff.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Scott Strang

Scott Strang

Screenwriter

• 1,133 posts

Posted April 03 2003 - 12:09 PM

Anyone else looking forward to this? I loved "Mars and Beyond" which I saw on Disney channel a couple years ago.

#2 of 2 MatthewLouwrens

MatthewLouwrens

Producer

• 3,031 posts

Posted April 03 2003 - 12:18 PM

We have been discussing this in the thread at http://www.hometheat....hreadid=133223

According to The Digital Bits rumour mill 4/2/03, it will not be released this year, but is in preparation.

Quote:
We have an additional update on the Walt Disney Treasures DVDs expected to be released later this year. The latest intelligence indicates that you'll get The Chronological Donald, Disney: The War Years (which will include Victory Through Air Power as expected) and Mickey Mouse in Living Color 2. The other title we mentioned the other day, Disney in Outer Space, IS in production, but we're told now that this will probably not make the 2003 slate.

However, I am looking forward to it, not because I know anything about the titles in the disc, but just because the other releases have been so good.
Films watched in 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011
AFI Top 100 lists: Movies, Thrills - Completed / Laughs - 23 to go
Passions - 39 to go / Heroes & Villains - 10 to go / Songs - 42 to go