What's new

Walt Disney Space stuff. (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Anyone else looking forward to this? I loved "Mars and Beyond" which I saw on Disney channel a couple years ago.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
We have been discussing this in the thread at http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=133223

According to The Digital Bits rumour mill 4/2/03, it will not be released this year, but is in preparation.

We have an additional update on the Walt Disney Treasures DVDs expected to be released later this year. The latest intelligence indicates that you'll get The Chronological Donald, Disney: The War Years (which will include Victory Through Air Power as expected) and Mickey Mouse in Living Color 2. The other title we mentioned the other day, Disney in Outer Space, IS in production, but we're told now that this will probably not make the 2003 slate.
However, I am looking forward to it, not because I know anything about the titles in the disc, but just because the other releases have been so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks