Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What is wrong with my T.V?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Keith_R

Keith_R

Screenwriter

• 1,179 posts

Posted April 03 2003 - 09:13 AM

I have a wierd problem going on with my T.V in my HT. For my main display I use a standard def 20in. Sony. Today I went to go play my X-Box, I followed my normal routine and turned on my reciever and subwoofer first, than my Tv and than my X-Box. Now my TV is acting wierd, the picture seems washed out and stuff like the channel display seems blurred a little bit. I've had this happen before but each time it corrected itself. This time it doesn't seem to be correcting itself. Any thoughts? thanks.
-Keith-       

#2 of 2 Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted April 03 2003 - 07:03 PM

Keith,

it sounds like your tube may be going south on you. In my experience wierd little glitches like the one you've described always have a way of turning into full blown problems eventually. You may want to get a second opinion though, this is merely what it sounds like to me.
"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan