What's new

Mech Assault Championships=First Round Matchups (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well here are the matchups for tonight. Done in random order. The top 2 from each game will move onto the next round. Please write down the top 2 scores from your game. Its how i seed the next rounds. After the first round matchups tonight there will be normal group play. Then tommorow morning i will post the next rounds matchups which you will play at your descretion. See you all there

CaptDS9E-Host
Gfly
Mxyzptlk
Bairdy
Bat Bat

jubjub75
OldSchool56
A Clan of One-Host
Frolich
MrBrett

High Priest
isyoox
Sherbz
Nightwing-Host
Union Carbine

Magness
Scar-Host
Orpheus
The Bard
Someone will fill in :)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Joey, I already sent you an email, but maybe you didn't get it... tonight is UCF "Founder's Day" and Universal Islands of Adventure is going to be free to all students.

Now, usually I would blow it off and play MA (heck, I have an annual pass)... but 3 of my friends that want to go have threatened physical harm to me if I don't go. :D So, I guess I will have to skip out on this one ;)

Sorry! :frowning:

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
Joe, is a specific person hosting each of the games. If I missed the obvious then I am sorry. I just want to make sure we don't run into confusion tonight trying to join the right games.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Rob shame shame :) Its ok ill get my brother to play or something

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I'm sorry that I won't be there to lose to Scar in the final round as I have in the previous 2 tournaments; maybe my GameTag should have been "Washington Generals". Anyway, someone please carry on my torch tonight.

Leo_P

Second Unit
So what's the format for tonight? Destruction, correct?
Last time I think there was a little confusion about the time limit. Is it gonna be 10 or 15 minutes? I'd prefer 15 since it'll give me more time to rack up kills.:emoji_thumbsup:
How about maps? In all fairness, I don't think the host should just pick one since they'll undoubtedly choose one they do well in. I say let's get a consensus OR let someone else, not in our round, choose the map.

On a side note: I find it rather interesting that Team Taco has been split up evenly. Mxyzptlk in one group, yours truly hosting the second group, isyoox in the next group and Scar hosting the last group. I think there's a conspiracy afoot.;) They're trying to tear us apart.:frowning:
Wouldn't it be funny if we (Team Taco, the champs, the best, etc.:D) ended up being the semi-finalist. Hmmmmmmmm...

Good luck, ladies!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Tonights level will be River City, 15 minutes, Destruction.

Also the teams were randomly selected. Same thing with my team. All split up as well

See you all there

capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I am still at work as of 8:35, so I might not make it.

What about the one on one matchups? I assume the guy with the highest number of kills will face 8, 2 faces 7, etc. I think it would be cool if the higher seed got to pick the level. A home court advantage if you will.

Leo_P

Second Unit
After the tourney round I'm gonna host a couple of more games for whoever's interested.
Feel free to pop in.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I'm going to have to be a late scratch. I am having mucho problems with my internet connection tonight - I'm lucky to make it this far to post this :angry: Sorry all.

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't been able to get hold of Daren (The Eradicator) to reschedule my hockey game, so I have to be there at 9. If you guys want to wait that will be great, but if not, go ahead and I'll just sit this one out. Sorry about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks