Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Denon 3802 owners, I need Help!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   RobP

RobP

Stunt Coordinator

• 188 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 07:46 PM

I was recently testing a 3802 at home to see if it could fit the shoes as I need a new processor. One thing I didn't like about it though is when using the video switching I couldn't listen to the radio and watch TV at the same time. It was only one or the other. I like to often watch games and listen to the radio instead of the TV Commentators. According to my local retailer this can be fixed but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to do it. Does anyone know if this is possible to adjust?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   JeremySt

JeremySt

Screenwriter

• 1,775 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 07:56 PM

Select the source you want to listen to. Then press the VIDEO SELECT button on the front panel repeatedly, cycling throung all the video inputs. Stop on the one you want to watch. To go back to normal, just select a different source with the yellow buttons on the remote.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   RobP

RobP

Stunt Coordinator

• 188 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 08:49 PM

Ahh... Thanks Jeremy Rob

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Chuck Kent

Chuck Kent

Supporting Actor

• 983 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 09:20 PM

Rob: You can also switch the Video Select via remote. Here's some info on how...

http://www.hometheat....ML/044897.html

------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users