What's new

Anybody bought or even heard the Xindak tube SACD player? (1 Viewer)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I keep seeing this stereo deck in the catalogs that Acoustic Sounds sends me. It's cheaper than the 777ES at $1700 and has balanced XLR outputs. On paper it sounds good but what about in the flesh? Anybody????

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Rachael, I haven't seen or heard the Xindak player. You might want to do a search on the Hi-Rez Highway board on www.audioasylum.com . I'm sure it's been discussed some there.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Thanks Keith!:) I took a drive over there and atleast found something. Two vague posts from folks who said they liked theirs, and a somewhat better post from another guy. He sent his over to Dan Wight for mod's and Dan couldn't find much to mod. It sounds like the real deal for stereo. Best wishes!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Rachael, no problem. Well, if you are so inclined, you could buy the Xindak player risk-free, as Acoustic Sounds will allow you to return something within 30 days.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I'll have to save some $ up first Keith. Xindak could be in the future of my dedicated stereo...? Best wishes!:)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Rachael, keep us informed. If you get the Xindak, I want a review! ;)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
It's a possibiity down the line Keith. It can go second after getting my PacMan Jr. machine fixed. In PacMan I'm Dot Mongur. I don't play the game, I operate it. Well, after that expense I can think about it. I have some stuff to sell and a tax return coming. I could move one of my players to the theatre and I bet you can quess which one. If I get one, I'll compare it to the XA777. I might ought to drop by the Marantz dealer in Music City when I'm over there in about a month. I used to go there all the time and at one point I had an aparment there for a few years. It's a bitch there is no Marantz dealer here. The two leading dealers here both carry Elite and Denon. Talk about diversity, ain't that'a bitch? The Xindak and it's balanced outputs sounds like alot of stereo features for the money. Look what Sony wanted for the balanced SCD-1! Best wishes!:)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Rachael, a Xindak/'XA777ES shoot-out would be very interesting. I'd like to see that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks