Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

2 Panasonic RP-82s available in Aruba

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Elias

Elias

Stunt Coordinator

• 52 posts

Posted April 01 2003 - 11:02 AM

Hi everyone. I just wanted to make you all aware that while on vacation last week in Aruba, I discovered an electronics retailer that had several Panasonic RP-82 players in stock. Since Aruba uses both the NTSC system and 120V/60Hz current, this player is identical to what is unfortunately no longer available in the US. I rapidly convinced my wife that we should buy one. The RP-82 now rests happily amidst my other home theater components. The sales rep said that he has another 2 players in stock. I'm not sure if that includes the demo unit. I briefly considered buying them all, but my wife did not wish for us to be harassed at US customs. If you are planning a trip to this beautiful sunny island in the near future, here is your chance to get a coveted RP-82. Contact: Boolchand's Seaport Village Mall Havenstraat 5 Aruba Tel: 297-830-147 Fax: 297-830-115 Happy shopping! Elias Aliprandis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users