What's new

West Side Story SE in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
Am I missing something? I thought WEST SIDE STORY SE 2 Disc was out today (April 1). I called Future Shop and they don't have it. Is this delayed? Thanks.

-Mike

Darko

Stunt Coordinator
My local Future Shop didn't have it either, I went and picked it up at Walmart- they had loads for 33.99

Cinema 1 has tonnes. Closest store to Toronto is Oakville, though. Why waste your time with Futurejoke, go to Bay St. Video. They get EVERYTHING and it's just as cheap.

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
There was alot of copies of West Side Story SE at the
HMV Superstore downtown. I just ordered mine from amazon
since the Dawson's Creek set was also hard to find.

-Mike

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
From experience Futureshop can be very good, or very bad about releases. I went to my local store the other day, to see what the Frenchified version of Jackass the Movie would look like (incidentally its identical to the US release, no French) only to find there Jackass display empty. I thought they had sold out, however, I later found all their Jackass DVDs below the DVD racks, seems someone didn't bother to stock it at all.

Also I cant find THe Day the Earth Stood Still, however, their website claims it came out. Generally they're good about releasing DVDs on time.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
^ that's why I mostly order online from Futureshop instead of going to the stores. The shipping is free :)

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
I ordered Zoolander from them once. This was before I knew Paramount switched to French/English (I believe Zoolander was their first title), it really ticked me off.

However, I also ordered the Book of the Dead from them. It arrived at my door the day after shipping, can't complain about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks