What's new

Secretary = No Insert? (1 Viewer)

Jay Rodriguez

Stunt Coordinator
I had no insert in my copy of Secretary. I noticed the chapter list was on the back cover. Did anyone else get an insert in your copy? I was hoping it would include the original theatrical poster or the full "legs" poster. Alas, it was not to be.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That's Lion's Gate Home Entertainment. They did the same for Frailty, printing the chapter list on the back cover so they didn't have to print an insert.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Was this movie any good?
Decent. It did little that seemed exceptional beyond the stellar performance of Maggie Gyllenhaal - she alone made it above average, and I'd recommend it just due to her work. Otherwise, it didn't seem like anything special, though it could have been MUCH worse than it was...

Jay Rodriguez

Stunt Coordinator
My spoiler free/novice review:

I bought it sight unseen, but it had good word-of-mouth, so I took a chance. I enjoyed it a lot. It's definitely not what I expected. I thought it would be a much more light hearted comedy, but it tends to run along the same lines as "Punch Drunk Love" or "Fargo". Dark comedy. Pretty interesting watching how all the individuals interact with each other. I'm still not sure what the "message" was or if there was one. But I think it deserves a rental from all those folks who like "Fargo", "PDL", or even "One Hour Photo".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks