What's new

Miracles (3-31-03) (1 Viewer)

Diallo B

Screenwriter
This was a great episode.

Can anyone tell me why the young boy was killing the folks that dreamt about Paul? I am not clear on this issue. Also, why did the young boy think Paul was going to continue the murder spree?

Thanks,

djb

Craig P

Stunt Coordinator
Dunno that we need spoiler protection, but I suppose better safe than sorry.

The boy had been instructed by a voice (he called it "Tommy") to kill them because "they saw the words wrong." He believed he was instructed by God to remove people who were, wittingly or no, being used by "the dark one". He believed Paul would continue his work because Paul had seen the words correctly, I think (as had the boy - both had seen "God is now here"). That wasn't stated as clearly as his reason for killing.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
Thanks for the clarification Craig.

I used the spoiler text because I did not want someone to call me out as the show had not aired on the west coast yet.

Once again thanks,

djb

Dwight Amato

Stunt Coordinator
I have to admit, I liked it this week. Stayed much truer to the pilot. Too bad next week looks like another X-Files.

I think this show would have been better as a mini-series, just get to the point and skip the nonsense.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Really good show and I liked the tension and interplay between the main characters that I think added to the complexity of the show.
Too bad that its on the verge of cancellation.
ABC has really treated this show badly but what else is new.

Curtis Lotter

Stunt Coordinator
Couldn't believe it actually aired! What has it been, maybe 4 episodes in 10 weeks? Sure seems like it.

Even though there have only been a handfull of episodes shown, I find myself looking forward to the next one like I used to look forward to the next X-file during the better years.:b

I sure hope ABC gives this little gem of a show some leeway in the ratings race. Gods nowhere to be found at ABC if Miracles gets cancelled the way it's been treated.

;)

Curt

Glenn_Jn

Stunt Coordinator
I love this show. What's wrong with it being like "another X Files". We need a good replacement for the Files. I've enjoyed every episode (those that have managed to make it on air) and I hope it continues. Actually I wish they would move it's time slot so it doesn't conflict with CSI:Miami

oh yeah...it looks DAMN good in HiDef too.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I enjoyed the episode as well, but have a question. Why did Paul lie about not knowing anything at the end?

Craig P

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's because he doesn't trust Alva. Under the circumstances, I don't know that I blame him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks