What's new

Stargate: Atlantis Spinoff is a go (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Sci-fi announced that SG:Atlantis the first spinoff for stargate has been put into developement for release in 2004. You can get the details at www.gateworld.net

As a stargate fan im happy the show will get a spinoff and continue, but they also put into production like 9 more pilots which all sound like the same crap they keep pushing as "Stuff people want to see"

None of these other shows in production will even come close to getting a 1.3 rating. And they keep saying farscape had low ratings. What happened to the dream team? :)

capt

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
paranormal...paranormal...demon-possessed...Clive Barker...supernatural..."Spawn"...

Gee... Is a little science fiction too much to ask? :rolleyes

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Oooh, new Quantum Leap series ;)

Something tells me it won't be with the original actors, as long as it's a SEQUEL rather than another blasphemous "reimagining" I'm all for it

And to be fair, from the beginning Sci-Fi has been shorthand for the "Science Fiction, Horror and Supernatural channel"

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
wasnt there a stagate cartoon coming this season?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah the cartoon sucks. But im looking forward to the new series. Sounds intresting

capt

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've started a thread in movies about what Atlantis may do to SG-1's potential as a film series. I think we can have both a film series and a spinoff, but my concern is that they may convert the first film into a TV movie to expedite Atlantis's start. I think this is a huge mistake.

Check out my argument here:

Stargate SG-1 Movie in jeopardy. Do something...

If we could get a season 6, we can get the SG-1 film to go theatrical in 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks