What's new

I started a WWE Petition.... (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
For weeks Ive wanted to pursue high definition programming for WWE Payperview events such as Wrestlemania, summer slam, things like that. SO i wrote to WWE and directv and Hdnet about programming and everybody was very kind, except wwe hasnt written me back yet:angry:

Anyways it feels neat to be doing something like this. Its fun. So I made a petition online, and have included it in my signature. Can anyone else help e with any ways that we could get the word out better? Get our voice heard........ is the petition the best way to go?

im a newbie to activism be gentle
:D
and sign OUR petition

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Aw Nuts! I thought it was a petition to have the WWE banned. I was all ready to sign up, but you guys actually want it even higher definition! DARN! :)

Wait a minute! This isn't an April Fools joke is it? :)

Jes Jokin'........I'll even sign.....although why you want to be able to see it even better is beyond me. :D

Welcome to the forum.

Signed.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
"Welcome to the forum"? His sign date says 2002 so he's been here a year, so it should be "Happy Anniversary!" :)

I think the people who have HD sets want everything in HD, doesn't matter what it is, could be the World Cup of Bubblewrap Popping!

Jay

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
"Welcome to the forum"? His sign date says 2002 so he's been here a year, so it should be "Happy Anniversary!"[/quote}

:laugh: My bad. I was looking at the wrong line. :b

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
ive been here a while.. yeah last year YAY!!!

wwe in high definition is a great idea... i think atleast.....

i would also much enjoy Bubblewrap popping in high def. oooo the 5.1 sound..... pop pop lol

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
They probably figure the market for HD broadcast isn't there yet. I mean, how many homes in the trailer park go out and get a HD set so they can watch that stuff?:laugh:

CameronS

Supporting Actor
It makes it hard to get a serious response for your petition when people (who are obviously not fans) insist on making fun of the subject in question. :rolleyes:If you're not intersted in the cause, just stay out of it. There's no need for the negative comments.

Great petition, Dave. I've been looking forward to WWE in High Def, and I hope they can pull it off before the Mania XX.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
this is actually quite funny........

hey dave_brown.............
fuck off I livein a trailer. Im 23 and i own it, along with 8 grand in HT stuff.........
not all of us are po'

but then again im assuming your kidding....... if not i will unleash the power of the trailer park god....
Anyone that wants to past the petition url can do it. that would be sweet.
thanks for signing cameron
theres 9 now!!! lol

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Geeze, lighten the hell up. It was only a joke in an after hours forum. Perhaps the little smiley was lost on you?
Fuck off? Wow, I take it all back, trailer people really are a lovely bunch.

8 grand, huh? Even more impressive. Of course, the rusted out Pinto, retail of $99.95, takes away from all that.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Well, smilie or no smilie, I think the purpose of the thread is to help get high definition support for WWE programming. What is the point in making fun of it?

Dave, maybe we can get the petition mentioned of some of the bigger sights like Rajah or 1wrestling. Just to get some traffic. Maybe mention it in the WWE thread over in HDTV programming as well. I bet some of the regular readers of that thread may not know about it.

Edit: or maybe they do, i forgot you had it in your sig.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow! I think everyone should take a break and retreat to their corners :), otherwise this thread will end up locked. The pinto comment isn't quite fair because, in all honesty, you don't know what he drives.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Well, smilie or no smilie, I think the purpose of the thread is to help get high definition support for WWE programming. What is the point in making fun of it?
Because it was all in good fun in after hours. Had it been in Television programing, it may have been taken a bit more seriously.
Was just a little good natured ribbing. But when someone uses vulgar language back, then it changes things. I don't know nor do I care where anyone lives or drives, just having some fun.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif
However, if anyone was offended then I apologize for having it taken the wrong way.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
you didnt really offend me...... just sick of the bad rap that trailer park people have. Yeah and I drive a 98 intrepid..... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks