Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Paramount: Event Horizon?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Andy Olivera

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter

• 1,302 posts

Posted March 30 2003 - 08:37 PM

The one disc I'm really hoping to see released sometime soon. Paul Anderson has said he would love to assemble a Director's Cut and do a commentary. Is there any chance this will be coming this year or next? Perhaps an SE could be completed before Anderson becomes too busy making Nemesis...
"It is not, and never should be, the policy of the law to require the protection of the foolhardy or reckless few and therefore to deprive, or interfere with, the enjoyment by the remainder of society of the liberties and amenities to which they are rightly entitled." -unknown

#2 of 3 Gregory Pauswinski

Gregory Pauswinski

Supporting Actor

• 556 posts

Posted March 31 2003 - 04:30 AM

I would definitely buy the Director's Cut of Event Horizon. This was a creepy film.

Gregory

#3 of 3 Tim_Prasuhn

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator

• 206 posts

Posted March 31 2003 - 04:44 PM

So would I. Great looking film, and genuinly tense moments. I had a great time with it, and would get a DVD Director's Cut.

It was a real surprise when I saw it, since Paul Thomas Anderson is one of the worst directors out there at the moment. Soldier, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil....Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
My DVD Collection Exposed!  which hasnt been updated in about two years