What's new

Was "Al Bundy" in V: The Final Battle? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Anyone who watched V: The Final Battle probably recalls this sequence from the 2nd part of the three, in DVD chapter 13 (I think that was it):

My brother and I were discussing last night the way the face looked during the close-up of the victim. Could that be Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill there?

If so, he's uncredited at the end roll, it's not mentioned at IMDB or apparently anywhere else that a Google search can find!

I've e-mailed to Ilana of Ilana's V Page and Andreas at Bundyology.com, but without waiting for their answers I will put it to the HTF crowd of very knowledgable folk.

Is that Ed O'Neill for sure, and can you offer proof? There's a $100 bet between me and my brother over this!

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
That certainly looks like Al's face upon seeing Marcy naked (right before being struck by hysterical blindness, of course :D). It could very well be him, since V was made when his career was srtill starting, so it's possible he could have taken a minimal, uncredited role such as this.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Update: I just rechecked e-mail, and it turns out it hadn't scanned the server for messages this morning yet.

That nice lizard-lady, Ilana, had written me back with a confident statement that "It's NOT Ed O'Neil".

Since I'm not sure if that's opinion or fact, and since the bet with my brother would require some sort of "proof" (like the name of the actor who DID play that kid), I asked her to respond back with any further info she might have.

If anyone here at HTF knows more about this one way or the other, then I definately invite them to speak up! I've pointed both Ilana and Andreas to this thread, too.

Hopefully we will see V: The Series in season sets later this year...as well as Married with Children season sets as well!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ilana says:

No I don't have proof but when I called his agent they said he was never in it.
Good enough for me! She DOES qualify it by saying, "Then again, from 20 years ago, who knows what the agent remembers." But I think they would remember a thing like that...or have it in their file.

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Its not him, I have seen V and The Final Battle dozens of times that guy is younger than o'neil at that point and thay guy screams a little higher than one would expect as well.

-- Matt

Glenn_Jn

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure I remember an episode of Married With Children where Peg rips off Al's face to expose a ghastly lizard creature....or did i dream it!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks