What's new

who knows about Mordaunt Short? (1 Viewer)

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
I've seen great reviews ,especcially from some British publications( whose opinion I value 'cause some don't take advertising and they are more harsh in their critiques),but I haven't demoed them in years, Anyone have any opinions/experiances?

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
I have i pair of the 908's and just love them.There seem to be real accurate,bad recordings really show up,and a little bright on some sources.But to me ,at least,they sound as good as they look.

ChrisAG

Supporting Actor
I have the 906 fronts, 504 centre, and 902 rears and they sound great. I compared the 906 towers to the Paradigm Reference 60, and prefered the MS by a small margin (they were also slightly less expensive than the '60s, a nice bonus for a better sounding speaker). They really perform well with lots of power, but don't buy them if you have a Yamaha reciever (too harsh sounding, but more the Yamaha's fault I think). They are a perfect match for my Marantz SR6200 receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.