Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Just Bought a Toshiba 34HDX82 TV, now looking for an entertainment center to hold it.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Wayne Shiu

Wayne Shiu

• 15 posts

Posted March 29 2003 - 01:42 PM

Hello, I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area, but I just bought a Toshiba 34HDX82 HDTV and it's being delivered to me next Saturday. I have until then to find a decently priced and nice looking entertainment center to hold it in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking to spend about $500. I live in the Chicagoland area. If anyone is interested, I bought the tv for $1700 shipped plus tax at Grant's TVs and appliances. They're a family owned store and sells Samsung, Toshiba, and Sony. They don't have the selection of Best Buy or Circuit City, but they have a decent selection. They are very flexible on price and are willing to haggle because they don't take credit card payments. They wanted to sell the TV to me for $1999, I had come prepared with a bunch of internet printouts. I asked them to pricematch to HypeAudio.com, which was selling it for $1,732.55, the cheapest price I found online. I was surprised by how easy it was to pricematch that price. They tried to say that Hypeaudio would charge shipping, but I countered that they won't charge me tax, which they accepted. So they gave it to me for $1,700. I'm not sure how reputable this company is because this is the first time i've bought from them, but I guess I'll find out next Saturday. Anyways, back to the original topic, if anyone out there has any advice on where I can get a good entertainment center, I would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users