Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Multiple DVD's for Trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Adam_Reiter

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit

• 462 posts

Posted March 28 2003 - 05:29 PM

Memento
Crouching Tiger
Jurassic Park
Galaxy Quest
Spiderman (full)
Pulp Fiction
Dark Crystal.

All Dvd's are from my personal collection. The only reason for trading is because I am going after the special versions of each one.

I have a meager collection so as long as you have a non scratched dvd for trade, make an offer. Especially if what you have is a collectors, or DTS version. WIDESCREEN ONLY (if the movie has a widescreen availible of course).

Admin note - List of bootleg DVDs deleted. Please do not offer Bootlegged DVDs for sale/trade here on the HTF. Please read the posting guidelines - #12 and the For Sale area posting guidelines - #5 if you have questions.

I also have a scratched version of Harry Potter Sorcerers Stone. Although the sratch fix stuff seemed to fix it, I have a $20k Home Theater system now. I dont want any DVD's not perfect. Make an offer. Posted Image

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Devin U

Devin U

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted March 29 2003 - 02:40 PM

FYI, Adam, you might want to remove the bootlegs, as it's against forum policy. Hate to see the thread get locked.