What's new

John Doe - 3/28/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've said all along that Digger was going to turn into something because you don't cast William Forsythe as a barowner just to give John Doe a sense of normalcy.

But I think this show might have jumped the shark when Doe displays his Jujitsu talents (woefully, I might add, in spite of the editing).

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Pretty Lame episode; all the computer stuff in this one was just too ridiculous. I have to say this show is getting boring for me. It has an interesting premise and started out good, but lately it's just a detective story every week, and they're not even making particularly good use of John's talents.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I think John Doe should have known how to fight since the beginning. If he knows everything already, why is it he just picked it up now?

I think the show was a little confusing. Needed more explaining. Not much else to watch Friday night, so John Doe is okay with me.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Someone need to teach John Doe how to run, because his lower legs go outwards when he runs, it looks funny. :D

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I think John Doe should have known how to fight since the beginning. If he knows everything already, why is it he just picked it up now?
He always knew. This is just the first time he's had to use it. A long time coming, since I've thought that the fact that he knows every martial art form known to man is why he walks into these dangerous situations unarmed:D

I thought it was a rather good episode, although the series has been a bit lost without Karen, and the hamfisted attempts to bring new women into John's life aren't working...

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
yeah you always have to laugh at computers in media,....

hmm a normal scanner scans in millions of lines of code , which then auto compiles and runs,..... hmmm

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
hmm a normal scanner scans in millions of lines of code , which then auto compiles and runs,..... hmmm
Not to mention, a bar-code normally has what, a 10-12 digit number encoded in it? How exactly was all that information encoded into a barcode?

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
my guess is we were meant to think that what appeared to be solid black line was in reality lines and lines (and lines and lines) of binary, which the hand held scanner read with no difficulty at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks