Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

CSI defect?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Mike Heenan

Mike Heenan

Second Unit

• 405 posts

Posted March 28 2003 - 07:02 AM

I got the CSI boxset the other day, and I've seen this weird thing happen on 2 episodes so far. At about 39:35 (between when the guys click the glasses and the next scene with Warrick) into episode 5 on the second disc, the screen has a flicker to it. I saw this same thing happen twice during the second or third episode on the first disc. The screen flickers, like a frame of the video is inverted from the top to the bottom, and you see these two think black lines. I don't really know how to explain it though. I have an early toshiba, but this has never happened on any other disc I own. The only other time I have seen this happen is on a different, newer Toshiba player, using Scorpion King, where the screen would flicker nearly every big action scene transition, it was weird. Anyone else have any problems like this?