What's new

How do you price Columbia House DVD's? (1 Viewer)

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
How do you price your Columbia House 49 cent DVD's in DVD Profiler? I am trying to set up the budget portion of the program, and was curious how other's are doing it.

Thanks.

Clinton C

Stunt Coordinator
i would take the total price paid for all DVDs purchased on my membership and then divide it by the total number of DVDs i got.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I put the 49 cents ones in as 49 cents and the fufillment requirements in at the (much higher) price charged. Both my way and Clinton's way will result in the same numbers budget-wise over all

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
What about the shipping and handling? Do you add that in?
I don't. Neither do I add the cost of gasoline if I buy it locally. Just not worth the effort to me since I don't really care. I want to know how much I paid for the movie, not how much it cost to have it shipped. But if I did, I would simply add the cost to a single movie rather than trying to split it across several different movies. It all adds up the same at the end.

I also don't add in tax. Of course we don't have sales tax where I live :) , but if we did, I wouldn't mess with it. Again, if I did want to track it, I would add it to a single disc.

Also my last two orders were with CVX and I took advantage of the free shipping promo. So I've not paid shipping anyway on my last 18 movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks