What's new

Streetdate November 6, 2003 Indiana Jones DVDS R2 announced in Germany (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Indiana Jones: Die Trilogie
3 DVD Video / VÖ-Datum: 6.11.2003
Unterhaltung und Spielfilm
Bestellnr. 7527038
USA1981-88, FSK12
54.99 EUR

Indiana Jones: The Trilogy

3 DVDs/ Street Date 11/6/2003
Then it's just distributor info/catalog # and the price 54.99 EUROS $55-60US

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
The discs have not been announced in Germany yet. What you copy&pasted is not an announcement, it's just one retailer's listing. They're certainly an indicator of things to come but usually rather unreliable and subject to change. And in my experience that's especially the case with PrimusMedia.

Chris

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jeff, but actually the "huh?" had to do with the fact that the link only goes to the main page. After posting I spent about 10 min. trying to actually find it on the site and couldn't.

I hope Christian is correct (as to the inaccuracy) and the international fans don't get stuck with a 3 disc set.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
For some reason, when I copied the link from primusmedia, it must have been broken. when you goto search and type Indiana Jones you will be taken directly to that page.

:b

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Heh...look at the "shrinkwrap swirls" near the top of the picture. That pre-supposes that the person who scanned the pic had a finished, shrinkwrapped copy to scan. Since we know they couldn't have, then it means someone went out of their way to shrinkwrap a box with this art in it to make consumers THINK it was a finished product.

Did any of that make sense. Anyway, it's gotta be a fake.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I don't trust any of this. This kind of reminds me of sites out there selling bootleg DVDs implying they are official.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks