What's new

SA-WM40 Subwoofer...is this a good price? Need answer fast! (1 Viewer)

Richard Moya

Stunt Coordinator
Sears currently has it for 149.99. I this a good price?
I think so because most online retailers have it for less but with shipping, it would work out to be more.
I want to go pick it up at lunchtime......Please help!

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Cheapest i saw it at pricegrabber.com was 129.95 so it is a good price might not be the cheapest though.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
It's a good price. If you find it on the net cheaper, it'll come up to the same price(or more) w/shipping.

Richard Moya

Stunt Coordinator
Would you all consider this a step up from the Kenwood that comes with the HTB-503 system? Its a downfiring 8". Its been good to me, but I think this would sounds better. Unfortunately, there is no good way to demo it other than at home so I was hoping there is someone that has had both.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Richard,

I think you could do much better if you sold the Kenwood for around $90-$100 and put the money you were gonna spend on the Sony towards a better sub.

For under $250 shipped you can get a refurb'd IL00s from ebay seller: harmanaudio. It has good output down to 25hz and excellent sound quality. It looks great too.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Yes it is a good price and it is noticeably better than the Ken sub. I myself like Franks idea the best though. A little more work and hassle but the payoff would be nice. Sorry to deviate from your original question.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks