What's new

South Park 3/26 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
WOW. That was some episode. I don't think I'll ever be able to get the image of Christopher Reeve sucking on a dead fetus out of my head. It was great to see an episode cetered around Jimmy and Timmy. Christopher Reeve's hair was spot on and the second I saw a grey-haired man holding a hat I said "that's gotta be Gene Hackman."
Or should I say: HACK-MAN!
This season is shaping up to be another funny, offensive set of shows.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I just rememebr saying to myself, "Uh-oh...that's a fetus...this will not end well."

...looks like I was right.

Slurp! :)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Ugh, man I thought the show was funny offensive before, but this was kinda unoriginal considering they already did a show about Stem Cell research, yaknow, then one where Kenny supposedly died for the LAST time? I mean here he is in the 2nd episode of the new season like he was never gone, I mean, WTF?

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Man that show was so wrong.

I didn't see much of last season so would anyone please explain how Kenny is alive again?

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I am constantly amazed at how this little show still makes my jaw drop with every new episode. I love it!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Ike

Screenwriter
I didn't see much of last season so would anyone please explain how Kenny is alive again?
At the very end of one of the episodes (the last of the season, I believe) he shows up and says hello, and the other kids greet him like he's never been gone. No explanation.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was freakin' hilarious. I wonder what Christopher Reeves thinks about it.

BTW, I KNEW what his line after sucking that fetus when Hackman came to see him was going to be. "My name isn't Christopher...it's....CHRIS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks