Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FT: Fight Club (2 Disc OOP) for Unforgiven (10th Anniversary Edition 2 Discs)?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted March 26 2003 - 11:05 AM

Someone emailed me this offer the other day, but I lost the email. Who are you? Are you still interested?
I'll trade my Fight Club DVD for your Unforgiven DVD.

Jeff.
BOB: What are you doing?

DIGNAN: I'm putting a piece of tape on my nose.

Anthony tapes his nose. They stare out the windshield. The alarm on Dignan's digital watch goes off.DIGNAN: (immediately, dead serious) Let's get lucky.

#2 of 4 alan halvorson

alan halvorson

Screenwriter

• 2,021 posts

Posted March 27 2003 - 05:41 AM

If the other deal falls through, I will trade my Unforgiven 2-disc for your Fight Club 2-disc.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

#3 of 4 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted March 27 2003 - 06:50 AM

alan halvorson
red wing, mn, usa

I don't make a habit of dealing with Red Wing fansPosted Image. Just kidding! I'm a Canucks fan 'till death. Mutual respect brother. Good luck in the playoffs!

I want to give the other guy a chance to respond to this thread. If that doesn't happen, I'll do the trade with you. I'll let you know.

Best regards,

Jeff Wiffen
Go Nazzy, Bert and Mo!
BOB: What are you doing?

DIGNAN: I'm putting a piece of tape on my nose.

Anthony tapes his nose. They stare out the windshield. The alarm on Dignan's digital watch goes off.DIGNAN: (immediately, dead serious) Let's get lucky.

#4 of 4 Jim Rondeau

Jim Rondeau

Stunt Coordinator

• 65 posts

Posted March 27 2003 - 12:12 PM

Jeffrey,

That was me. I sent you an e-mail last night. Did you get it?

Jim