What's new

***Official Zelda Spoilers - Enter at Your Own Risk Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
This is for official discussion of Zelda when spoilers are involved. Keeping the main thread safe for those who like being surprised.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Sooo... I doubt this is much of a spoiler, but I feel that this thread will be neglected for a while ;).

Who else said "Yeah, this is Zelda all right." when they started doing that mini-quest to collect all the pigs on the island for that woman? :D

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Who else said "Yeah, this is Zelda all right." when they started doing that mini-quest to collect all the pigs on the island for that woman?
:laugh: I started looking for chickens immediately.:)

I can't wait to see Ganons new look in game. I've seen a wallpaper of it making the rounds on some forums but to see it in game will be a sight.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
I can't wait, the tease at the Forbidden Fortress was miserable enough ;).

Love the fact that this one is directly connected to OOT, I think that will prove to be a smart decision, especially since OOT is quite fresh in people's minds now.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I feel kinda lame for asking this, but how do you get Tingle out of jail? I'm currently in the forest dungeon, should I have gotten him out already?

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I feel kinda lame for asking this, but how do you get Tingle out of jail? I'm currently in the forest dungeon, should I have gotten him out already?
In the corner of the room, there should be some big pots. Break them, and there will be a switch behind them you can step on to open the cell. All Tingle gives you is a Sea Chart and the item that allows you to do the GBA link stuff (so it won't be much use to you if you don't have a GBA and a GBA->GC link cable). Also in the cell, iirc, there's a block you can move to reveal a hole you can crawl through to get...something, but I forgot what it was :b.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Guys, I need some help....
I'm in the Forbidden Island (the first dungeon) and I already took out the 3 light things, but now I don't know where else to go, I do have the map and the compass but I seem to be going around in circles!!!!
Any advise?

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Ah, yes, that was it. The camera/pictobox opens up massive sidequest opportunities though
Hmmm...I encountered the guy in the camera shop and he explained all his pictures. I'll have to keep an eye out.

For the forbidden island there is a room with a ship up on ropes and 2 guards walking around then a staircase going up to a door. Go through that door on the top of the staircase and just keep working your way up. Eventually you come to your sword.

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I need some help....I'm in the Forbidden Island (the first dungeon) and I already took out the 3 light things, but now I don't know where else to go, I do have the map and the compass but I seem to be going around in circles!!!!
Any advise?
IIRC, you need to be on the second floor. Bring up your map. You should be in the room that's up at the top of your map. It's big and round.

There are three exits marked. The one at the very top on the map is the one you need to use. I don't believe this shows up until after you get that second moblin which is why I was lost for so long.

I hope that helps...

- kim

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Is there any majory story link between OoT and Wind Waker? I never finished OoT, but if there is a link I'd like to know...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Is there any majory story link between OoT and Wind Waker? I never finished OoT, but if there is a link I'd like to know...
Its all tied together Mike. From the opening movie to the the little bits thats you encounter through the game like the Deku Tree, the Kokoru and the underwater Hyrule Castle. Wind Waker is actually a true sequel to OOT and its one of the reasons I'm really enjoying. In the past the Zelda games have never been really interconnected. I hope this change is permanent and we see more story developements in the next games to come!

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
8 dungeons. well, that sounds too little.

i just finished level 2, but somehow it reminds me of tomb raider ( the first one ). and the whole concept is similar to adventure island 2 by hudson. and i am having fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks