What's new

FS: Swan Divas (1 Viewer)

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
Selling 6.1, C3, 2.1 as a package, asking $1500.00 for the whole thing. I will split them up but only if I have buyer for all the speakers. The speakers are in very good condition and have been in a non smoking environment. I do have the boxes and I am willing to ship but at the cost of the buyer. Thanks for looking.

UPDATE:

The center channel has been sold. I have the fallowing left,

2.1 - $275.00 SOLD
2.1 - $275.00
6.1 - $875.00

These prices are without shipping. Thanks for looking.

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I am going to check out some Dynaudio and some Rockets. I might trhow some more into the mix when I go out this weekend and start to audition everything I can.

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
What kind of finish is on those speakers?

Also, I have heard of the brand before, but I really dont know anything about them. Is there a website for them or anything?

As for how they sound, what would you compare them too?

I really like B&W's, and thats sort of what I am looking for, but I am open to any ideas.

Thanks

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
Nathan,

You can see what they look like by clicking on the link below my signature. There have been a lot of people that have compared the Divas to B&W's, I have only heard the B&W 600 series speakers but though that the Divas were way better. You might want to do a seach on the forum for more info, I don't really want to say anything because I don't want to sound bias.

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
I had looked at them on your site....I was just wondering what the actual wood/finish was on them.....

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
Juan! Bro...wacha doing man..those speakers are SUPER NICE!!!! dammit, If the Tax Man (Home) didn't collect from me, I would definitely pick them up from you!

Great GUY here folks and GREAT CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL SPEAKERS!!!

Good Luck man!

Angelo

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
Angelo,

Thanks for the kind words, and now that you have your house maybe you will receive next year. Oh, it is also nice to hear from you.

Hugh,

Thanks buddy.

Reece

Stunt Coordinator
Juan...

I thought I recognized those divas. I demoed them with "The Fast and the Furious" dvd at your spot if you remember. Damn, I wish I had offered you $1500 back then before I picked up my current set. I'm jealous of whoever gets them now.

Be Cool Man!

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
awsome speakers! great speakers for the money....just love mine...anyone looking for speakers! look no further!

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
The center channel has been sold. I have the fallowing left,

2.1 - $275.00 SOLD
2.1 - $275.00 SALE PENDING
6.1 - $875.00

These prices are without shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks