Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sony MDR-DS8000 DTS-ES Headphones, do they work?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Edwin_R

Edwin_R

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 12:27 PM

Hi guys, this is my first post, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place because I didn't see any other section that it fit in. But Anyway, I've been searching for reviews or opinions on the Sony MDR-DS8000 wireless DTS-ES headphones with no luck. Do these really work? The reason I'm asking is because I will be moving into an apartment where I won't be able to use my current speaker system (For noise reasons) and I thought these would be a good alternative if they actually work like sony says they do. So, do any of you have these, or know anything about them? Thanks.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   PatrickS

PatrickS

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 05:42 PM

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm going to call my local goodguys and see if they have them. If so I may give them a try. I'll let you know if I find anything out!Posted Image

Patrick

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Edwin_R

Edwin_R

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, let me know what you find out. It's odd how long these have been out with no reviews or anything at all on them. They sound really cool Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jeff Kohn

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor

• 680 posts

Posted March 26 2003 - 06:06 AM

I would be very skeptical. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $500+ for the without being to try them first.
Jeff Kohn
http://home.houston.rr.com/jeffkohn
My DVD Profiler Collection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users