Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Where to get UK Imports?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Flasshe

• 43 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 09:40 AM

Does anyone know a reputable online retailer who sells imported UK games? If it's a UK (or other foreign) retailer, they would have to ship to the US. Amazon UK won't ship video games here. Specifically, I'm looking for a copy of the Game Boy Advance game Thunderbirds: International Rescue, which has not been released over here and probably never will be. I assume there's no problem with playing UK GBA games on a US GBA. Please let me know if I'm wrong... I've checked eBay, etc. but haven't turned up any copies for sale/auction. I'd search the forum, but the search function seems to be down at the moment. Thanks in advance! --Rog
Music, Movies, and Musings: FlasshePoint

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   BrianB

• 5,211 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 09:56 AM

Gameplay.com - largest independent mail order place in the UK. Very reliable & very experienced with shipping outside the UK.

Unfortunately they don't have that particular game on their website! In fact, I doubt many places will - it's approx 16 months old and didn't sell well at all. I know Chipsworld claim to have it in stock, but I don't know if they ship to the US.

[quote] I assume there's no problem with playing UK GBA games on a US GBA. Please let me know if I'm wrong...
You're correct. Occasionally, there's multiplayer games that won't link up with carts from another region, but that's not an issue in this case I imagine.
high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users