What's new

Good Deals At Best Buy; Kenwood VR-6060 $295, Pioneer VSX-D811S $343 (1 Viewer)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Both Best Buys in the Wichita area are having some great deals, and I assume it is chainwide, though you wouldn't know it from their website.

The Kenwood VR-6060 (my new baby) is $295 plus change. The Kenwood VR-6070 is $425 plus change, and the Pioneer VSX-D811S is around $350. These are not open box or returned items, they are sealed and just the normal store inventory. I guess they are just clearing them out for new models. I picked up the Kenwood VR-6060 and it was a steal at this price. The SRS Circle Surround II included on the Kenwoods really bring old analog cable and tapes to life, much moreso than Pro Logic II or DTS Neo 6. I know these can be bought even cheaper online, but for those of us who prefer to make purchases at this level of expense at brick and mortar establishments, you can't beat it.

Andy_SB

Agent
They've dropped the VR-6070 to about $385 in my area. This is a steal at this price. Here's the Sound & Vision review. Note the actual power output.

Unfotunately this is a clearance price so you can't use the 10% off coupon, but it's still a great deal.

I've got a 6060 and it's great, the RF remote is a very handy bonus. :D

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator
Last night, I go the last VR-6070 at BB in Huntsville, AL, marked at $371, clearance price. To my delight, they DID apply the 10% off, so I walked out with the beast for $361 and change.

I didn't need a new receiver, but at that price I couldn't resist. Only problem is that there's only one set of analog inputs, and I have separate DVD-A and SACD players.

Andy_SB

Agent
I believe the 6070 has now dropped to $359, or maybe even $329!!! Amazing price if your local BB still has one. I'm guessing the 6060 has continued to drop as well.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I was at one of my local best buys over the weekend and the Pioneer VSX-D811S is on clearance for $269.

Its very tempting......but then i think, oh my wife would just kill me :D

Paul

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
New-in-box Pioneer 711 is $190.00 at Circuit City....unadvertised and until all units sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks