What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 16 - 3/25/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m.

It's Tuesday, so Kim must be on the run again.

After a 3 week break, 24 is back!

The bomb blew up in the desert, guided into the ground by a heroic, but dying, Mason. Jack floated to the ground and waiting for his pickup so he can chase after the bad guys.

Palmer's got a lot of 'splainin' to do!

Stay tuned tonight!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I'm mostly curious about whether they'll keep using the term "the three countries". :)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Wow, for some wierd reason, I'm not that excited about tonight's episode. Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch. Could it be that it's been a while, or is it that the "main" plot line has been resolved? Hope they find a way to build up the suspense.

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
I feel the same way. I'm just not really excited at all about new 24. It may sound trite, but everythign that's happened in the last week has made the impending return of 24 just not seem important.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
A pretty good episode, and I'm sort of enjoying the post-bomb plotline so far.

And for the record, I want to have proof that Kim wasn't at Pompeii and the 1871 Chicago Fire. That girl defines "danger magnet".

Colin-H

Second Unit
I was screaming at the TV: “don’t let him get close to you! DON’T LET HIM GET CLOSE TO YOU!” Kim is so predictable.

Adam Horak

Stunt Coordinator
So-so episode. Not much interesting stuff going on. I kind of wonder why Jack wouldnt just tell everybody about the phone call he recieved. Certainly he should call the Pres and tell him, even if it would only delay the attack.

I almost forgot, the Kim storyline still sucks.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
Oh, Kim, Kim, Kim...

Isn't Alameda getting a little too big for his britches?

Well, we can sort of see how the next nine hours will stretch out...

Why does he want to see the sister?

Tune in next week when...

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Interesting glances between Ro and the President's main guy
tonight.

But Jack was completely out of line with what he did...

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Will...my wife and I both said EXACTLY the same thing IMMEDIATELY when that happened!

I'm telling you what, I also had Tony's little girlfriend picked as a Mole until tonight...now I'm confused. They did the same thing with Nina last year. I was CONVINCED she was bad...then I changed my mind after Jack shot her but we all know how that turned out.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
It took awhile to get back into the storyline due to the excessive break between episodes and I suppose that's why I really dind't think too much of this episode. The juggling act is getting a little tiresome.

Todd Henry

Second Unit
Does anyone think that perhaps Nina could verify that Sayed Ali was in Berlin meeting with her on the 5th?

Otherwise, a good transition episode, but Kim is finally getting on my nerves. The plot would be ok if it was her own shown, but it adds very little to 24.

Todd

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the Kim plot is slowing everything down.

I liked tonight's episode, up to the usual high standard. And my curiosity was satisfied: apparently they WILL keep using the term "the three countries". SO awkward...

By the way, does anyone else find the whole "The following takes place between so and so" a bit redundant this year? It created a sense of urgency and suspense when it was "The following takes place between so and so on the day of the California primary election" (or whatever the exact wording was) but now it's just a useless phrase.

/Mike

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
One thing I'm getting tired of, is every week you suspect a new person being involved in this huge plot. If all these people actually turn out to be involved, then it will seem silly.

Now it's trying to make us believe that Tony is involved.

Oh and Kim, really starting to dislike her. She's been involved in auto theft, a shooting, assault, kidnapping. Not to mention she has been chased by wild animals. She seems to get in so much trouble that it's becomming silly every time she can't go 10 minutes without something happening. What's next, she will become a prostitute?

James T

Screenwriter
Can anyone inform me of what happened in the first half hour? From the second half, all I got was that Ali is dead. Thanks in advance.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

I didn't get that impression at all. What made you think that? As I saw it, he was just doing his job, based on the information he had.

/Mike

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
The writing on this show can be so good (last episode) and then SO LAZY (this episode)...

1) I'm with Steve. Kim is so idiotic as to be unbelievable! I know someone here will excuse her idiocy this time and say she allows herself to go into the liquor store with the total stranger because she is distressed. WHATEVER! She should have ingrained psycho radar by now.

2) Palmer is not only the worst President in the history of our country, there is rarely anything remotely believable in his actions. Did ANYONE research the job of the President and how decisions are made or how he interacts with his staff, or did they just decide to blow off plausibility for the sake of the plot?

3) I love the shot of the Coral Snake tat on the merc's arm to remind us that there is still a merc/mole loose! Particularly, since EVERY FREAKING CHARACTER FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!! These guys are running around trying to fabricate leads...but no one seems to recall that an entire special forces unit was assassinated at close range by SOMEONE THEY KNEW! This would normally suggest someone within their own unit. But, not only does that theory escape everyone...so does the dead special forces unit! Krikey...you'd think Ali getting sniped would at least trigger it in Jack's head even if he HAD forgotten. Just more lazy writing...

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Oh . . .my . . .god!
-The wife's reaction to Kim finding herself in yet another situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks