Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Looking for a website with EUROPEAN release dates for XBox games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Vincent Matis

Vincent Matis

Second Unit

• 491 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 12:24 AM

Except for the "official" site (www.xbox.com), is there a or several good website(s) with rather complete European release dates for X-Box games?
The belgian version of the official site doesn't even have a list of released games... Posted Image
I'd especially like to know if any baseball games will be released in Europe (and when?)...

Thanks is advance,

Vincent

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted March 25 2003 - 12:28 AM

Is a good set of UK Release dates good enough? I don't know any mainland European specific site, but I know that generally the dates are the same.

Eurogamer's release guide is generally the most uptodate I've seen - it's heavily based on Gameplay.com's dates. It's not perfect, but it's better than most sites for dates.
high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!