What's new

Ahhh College Spring Break (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Hey guys,

I returned last week from my first college spring break experience. A group of friends and I decided to drive down to Miami (a 1100 mile trip from Lexington, Ky) to enjoy a nice spring break in the sun. We had a great time going out, drinking, and meeting new people! I will defenitly miss my college days as they will soon be drawing to a close. I took quite a few pictures while in Miami, so I figured I would share with you guys. The link is http://sweb.uky.edu/~btsmit2/springbreakhm.html . Did anyone else have an interesting vacation for spring break? Feel free to share past or present experiences :)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I wanted to go to Florida with my roommates, but I couldn't justify spending the money. I've spent too much on home theater stuff and I'm saving up for a new sub amp. So I stayed here and worked.

It's my senior year in college and I never went anywhere for spring break. I'll probably regret it in the future. Oh well.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Well for my room I only ended up spending a little over 100 dollars for 4 nights...not bad at all. Of course it was a dump, but it was on the beach and had a bed :). Overall I probably spent a little over 200 dollars on the trip (my friends who rode with me paid the gas expenses). The money I spent was well worth the memories I will have the rest of my life.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
It's my senior year in college and I never went anywhere for spring break. I'll probably regret it in the future. Oh well.
Jeffrey, I thought you were an education major? If you are, you'll have spring break forever!

I drove from ATL to LAX (literally, I parked the car at the airport and got on a plane) one spring break. Absolutely rocked.

Eric Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Nice pics. Gave me flashbacks to spring break on Panama City Beach 2 and 4 years ago. About a dozen of us drove down from Boston. Hung out at Club Lavella and Spinakers. That's the all you can eat pizza (at least they say its pizza) place, right? To bad I'm out of college now. Thanks for reminding me, made this day brighter.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm having flashbacks of my freshman year in college when I went with a group of friends to Daytona Beach for Spring Break. :D It's been almost 20 years now ('84) but I still remember the fun we had with those girls from Iowa State and that big RV they had parked on the beach. ;) I'm really glad that I went that year because I wasn't able to go anywhere for Spring Break for the rest of my college years.

Seth_S

Second Unit
I spent my college spring break watching the war on CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, ABC, CBS, NBC and BBC. Probaly one of the few times that I'll be able to see a war playout live on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread