What's new

Any chance we'll see a second Herzog boxed set? (1 Viewer)

Randall Dorr

Second Unit
Containing the following:
Even Dwarfs Started Small
The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser
Heart Of Glass
Stroszek
Lessons Of Darkness
Little Dieter Needs To Fly

The Herzog/Kinski set sold well, didn't it?

It shouldn't be too much trouble to collect the already released above six films and release them together.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd love to see Where the Green Ants Dream on DVD. I don't think AB has the rights, though. :frowning:

richardWI

Second Unit
I'd love to see Where the Green Ants Dream on DVD.
In Herzog's recent interviews he says that he really dislikes that movie, so I doubt he would spend the time supervising the transfer and making a commentary for it as he has for the other DVDs. He may eventually, but I doubt it's high on his to-do list.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Where the Green Ants Dream was listed on AB's schedule at one point, along with Scream of Stone, Wings of Hope, and a couple of others I'm forgetting at the moment. I don't think the fact that Orion distributed it theatrically precludes an AB release since Herzog seems to hold onto the rights for his films himself (all of HB's Herzog titles were previously distributed by other companies, including major studios in some cases).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks